Support from our local community plays a huge part in helping the Friends.
You can help in many ways:
- take part in a sponsored challenge: it could be active, sociable or entertaining and will probably be all three
- nominate Friends of Brighton & Hove Hospitals as your chosen charity in your place of work
- arrange a coffee morning, cake sale or pub quiz for friends and family
- Organise a Collecting Box in your area Small change can really add up. A collecting box that takes £30 per month makes £360 in one year. Boxes are most successful when located where people make cash purchases - in a cafe, canteen, small shop or local pub.
- Shop and support the Friends via Easyfundraising.
We can help and support your fundraising ideas.
The Royal Sussex County Hospital is a vital part of our Community. There are lots of ways you can get involved with supporting it. Contact us to find out more.