Friends of Brighton & Hove Hospitals rely on the support of local people and the business community to help us realise our aim of providing innovative equipment and services for patients in our local hospitals.
- take part in a sponsored challenge
- arrange a coffee morning, cake sale or pub quiz for friends and family
- nominate the Friends as a Charity of the Year
- nominate Friends of Brighton & Hove Hospitals as your chosen workplace charity
- organise a Collecting Box in your area - register your regular support on an online shopping site such as Easyfundraising.
- our Trustees are happy to do a presentation about our work for groups and social clubs – contact us for details
Contact us: you bring the ideas and enthusiasm – we can help realise your fundraising dreams.
Thank you for your generosity. The Vascular and Polytrauma OT department have recently been given wheelchairs: these are already making a huge difference to patients having rehabilitation on Level 8.Anna Shelton, Occupational Therapist (Vascular), Royal Sussex County Hospital
"Thank you very much for all of your hard work and commitment in providing a great service.
The Royal Sussex County Hospital is a vital part of our Community. There are lots of ways you can get involved with supporting it. Contact us to find out more.