Friends of Brighton & Hove Hospitals rely on the support of local people and the business community to help us realise our aim of providing innovative equipment and services for patients in our local hospitals.
- donate to our general funds via JustGiving
- donate to our Small Acts of Friendship fundraising campaign
- take part in a sponsored challenge which you can do inside your own home during this national pandemic
- nominate Friends of Brighton & Hove Hospitals as your chosen workplace charity
- register your regular support on an online shopping site such as Easyfundraising.
We are delighted to have appointed Katy Wells (pictured right) as our new fundraiser. Katy is a long-standing supporter of the charity. If you're interested in supporting Friends fundraising during this national crisis, please get in touch.
Contact Katy: you bring the ideas and enthusiasm – we can help realise your fundraising dreams.
Working with the NHS across Brighton & Hove by raising money for equipment and services to support patient well-being.