Suzy Horne is the Administrator for the Friends charity.
Our good friends in the Heritage Department of the Royal Sussex County Hospital are looking for volunteers for a project to secure the history of the hospital for posterity:
* Oral history volunteer
* Collections and Interpretation volunteer
* Marketing and evaluation volunteer
The volunteering roles are based at the Royal Sussex County Hospital site, with one or two trips to the Keep for the ‘Collections and Interpretation’ roles. The weekend group is at the Keep only.
· Public travel expenses or mileage, as per the Volunteer Policy limits. Car parking is not covered.
· An invitation to the Exhibition Private view in Sep 2019.
· Oral History volunteers will be trained by a specialist consultant.
To express your interest in attending an open day please contact Heritage Officer Samantha.Sharman2@nhs.net.
Working with the NHS across Brighton & Hove by raising money for equipment and services to support patient well-being.